- .75 oz Hussong's Tequila
- .75 oz Batch 206 Old Tom Counter Gin
- .75 oz Campari
- .75 oz Dolin Sweet Vermouth
- .5 oz Ancho Reyes
- 2 Dashes Fee Brothers Aztec Chocolate Bitters
- Cocktail Glass
- 3 Minutes
- Add all ingredients to a mixing glass with ice
- Strain into cocktail glass and serve
- Garnish with cool red skull
Looking for something spicy and festive? the pepper unicorn is a boozy cocktail with a split base of Tequila and gin, and a health dose of Ancho Reyes. We originally were tinkering with making a Negroni but got a little carried away. Ended up with something tasty and well balanced.
A little hot, great smokey tequila taste and smooth finish. If you haven't done much with it, Old Tom Gin runs a bit sweeter than London Dry gin but not overly so. Would definitely recommend picking up a bottle of Ancho Reyes if you don't have one already.